Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You


So I'm fully aware that one of the reasons that I started this blog was to document memorable times in my life. However, there are times when words just won't cut it.

To summarize my weekend couldn't begin to give it the credit that it deserves. What I can say is - I have a great life, and great friends.

And to DSP? I actually hope the photographer at the gala caught us. It's not every day you see two 30 year olds geeking out to a Kelly Clarkson song, dressed in formal wear, all the while taking turns sticking an educational flashcard of a Starfish to their foreheads. Let's never grow up!

That being said, there IS always room for growth and this weekend, progress WAS made: I was able to avoid Chuck's and blacking out. However, I did manage to eat it on a lovely ice patch while walking to the Closet. Two steps forward...One fall on my ass and back.

Argh- let the Monday blues set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment